Saturday, May 4, 2013

At last I still went back to this blog.
Hmm speaking of which, my last post was on erm, one and a half year ago I guess, it was pretty long wasn't it?
Anyway that was during my STPM moment, and looking back all my posts, they were all so emo and sad. But hey, that is the purpose of a blog don't you think so?
People blog when they feel something, when they feel like express anything, and when they want to let go of everything.
And that is why I'm blogging. After a long period of time, I've changed my privacy setting to 'public' (of course it is supposed to to public if not why the heck you blog for?).
I've changed the layout as well, weird and ashamed as as a design student, I should have made this blog looks fancy and glamour, but that's not my thing, I hate computering, if you know what I mean.
Oh ya, I've added few songs in it too, obviously to create some tense feeling, (not so if you mute your computer or laptop or whatever).
It was Kelly Clarkson still of course, you may feel sick of it but do I care? Haha. She's my everything.

Anyway, I don't write often. 
And I don't like writing that much, you can tell from like I'll be stuck in writing a single stupid lab report for like 3 days. 
But that is for some kind of formal and mechanical writing. I'm more into this kind of relax, lay back writing. 
But also I write according to my mood, sometimes I write alot, and sometimes I might simply write out a single line.  
And damn, I still haven't prepared my speech yet.  
Ya writing a speech, something damn formal and obviously not my thing. It will be on next Wednesday and I am genuinely clueless on what kind of speech should I prepare. 
I've thought of talking about Marina Bay at Singapore. But it feels like boring but at the same time I have nothing else to talk about but still I prefer something that comes from my own experience. 
What am I crapping about anyway?

Cough* I almost fell sick now. It was not a good sign when you started feeling itchy in your throat and having a small cough randomly. 
Sigh. How great if your body was like Iron Man's suit and able to block off all the bullet/virus.
Right? Like you're never getting sick. And unfortunate that time for all the doctors, you guys will be losing your job instantly. 
Daydreaming...

Semester 2 is seriously worse then the 1st. This week is again another damn week. 
Damn in a way that everything are so packed and rushed. I have no time (actually I did, I just don't know how) to arrange my timetable for everything. 
I have Autocad assignments to be done (yes yes the awesome computering), I have tonnes of lap reports, thanks to procrastinating. I have final projects to do. I have speech to be prepared. I have test to be studied. I have meeting on this coming Tuesday. Haizzz

Talking about that meeting. It was all their fault. 
Yes blaming on others is one of my thing.    
But seriously why the heck you guys picked me as the pengarah?
Me, as the pengarah for baksis group.
It is like the day when Chinese be the president of Malaysia, Hmph.
I was just unusually active a lil bit that day.
What a story. 
Sad case.

I should have gone to bed now (well I was on the bed 2 hours ago). And tomorrow I planned to go to KLCC. Yes I still have time for that, unbelievable. 
Anyway, many of them are going back home. Unfair to me cause I also wanna go back home. 
My mom told me few days ago, please go and get some food before the election day, in case the BN lost this time, there will be for sure a riot arise. Haha well thought mom.   
But does BN will really lose? I wonder and kind of curious anyhow if it will really happen because if that so I might get a chance to witness those happening during 513 years ago. Haha.


*Evil thoughts. Pardon me.

   

No comments: