Sunday, May 5, 2013

Yes weekend. Dear weekend.
You have seriously troubled me for years.
It never changed, like it was like a poison.
I wonder if people will actually do their homework/assignments during their weekend.
If you do, well I salute you.
Because I don't, I won't and I can't.
What's the point of having weekend when you actually need to rush for your damn assignments?
Anyway that is just an excuse.
Wrong excuse.
In fact as a university student, that's our daily routine, you gotta be kidding me right?
Sigh. And thinking of only a month ahead before the semester break. It kills me even more.
This final month, is going to be very torturing. Try it if you don't believe me.
Final projects and projects and assignments and blah blah blah.
The only good thing is that I have only two tests last of this semester.
Which is good as compared to other who those are having more than 8 or 10 tests.
Screw them, but that's the difference between us and them.
We do assignments, while they basically just need to study study and memorize memorize.
Kind of unfair but good for those brains who can't work at all for memorizing stuffs, like me, or us.

Anyway, I'm doing my Autocad assignments.
Some may ask, what's Autocad.
Ok I'm pretty sure you know well about one thing called Google right?
That's how he will tell you when ask:
Nahh, looks incredibly awesome right?
Haha how I wish I could actually draw out something like this.
In fact, this is what I'm actually doing now:
See the difference? Haha.
It's one of the software that we architecture students (not to mention there's actually a 'landscape' in front of it) need to learn and will be practiced on constantly in drawing plan, objects, detail drawing and so on.

Yesterday, like I said I had went to KLCC with friend.
It was my intention on going that place, simply because I was way too bored staying in my room sleeping, sleeping and sleeping.
Yes I'm totally screwed by just sleeping these few days.
Anyway, one of the reasons is also because other than Mines and Midvally, I really wanted to go to somewhere else.
I don't understand why some people able to go shop at Mines for like every single week.
I feel bored once I've been there for like maybe 3 or 4 times.
I get bored easily.
And so KLCC is pretty new to me.
Not that new if counting the very first time I went there last year.
The thing is, I've never noticed there's actually a LRT service right near the Suria KLCC Mall.
How funny that time I walked for quite a distance out from KLCC to look for a LRT station.
Forgive the newbie ps.
So, we went for a movie called Oblivion.
God damn tell me why I picked this movie at first.
Okay it is because Tom Cruise was in it, pretty obvious as believed that the movie he plays won't be that sucks right?
But, however, seriously like the title itself, we literally have no idea what the heck is the story all about.
I'm like, uh? Like, really?
Apart from the actions and visual effects, okay you've done great on that director.
But overall, I almost felt asleep in the hall.
................

Anyway it was a very tiring day.
I've been walking alot.
Especially that 5km distance walk just to have a peek on what's with the aquaria.
Yes it was just a peek. Right in front of the entrance. Simply stopped by the board written with RM38 per person for entering.

Next time perhaps.

The beautiful fountain at the KLCC park.

Dinner at Ki Ki Taiwan Cuisine. Delicious~
Night scene of KLCC

 

No comments: