Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Have been quite awhile didn't update my blog, no matter how busy I am right now still I gotta spent this 10 minutes times (maybe 30 minutes?) to atleast post something here. If not, it would be totally ruin my 1st intention to recreate this blog.
Anyway, as usual, super-duper busy week.
The hell I should actually feel glad that I'm not a architecture student (that's not true though), because they are definitely more busier than us. But, here's the BUT. I don't know how they actually get to survive, but we're basically damn busy and is about to suffocate soon. Perhaps the measurement of the so called business is different between us.

And yes, it is the last two weeks of our semester, not including the study week and exam week of course. It's pretty amazing isn't it? Like how fast and how wonderful to come to an end, for the 1st year, and eventually soon will be becoming the senior. I literally can't imagine how it's going to be like. Can I get someone with personality more or less same with me? Like me and my direct senior are pretty much the same, and that's why we are getting along quite well. The opposite might happen anyway, so...

Tomorrow is 'speech day' again. The last speech, and I haven't started to memorize it. And also tomorrow will be having presentation for Agriculture and Human. And we still have assignments on Autocad (the god damn autocad yes mum), sketches from Singapore to be submitted, colouring on 2 A3 size perspective drawings, a presentation board for our final project, a stop-motion video making, Soil Science reportsssssss (tonnes of it!!!) and final project public art.

One facial emotion: T.T

One thought from me here, I seriously do not like to lead, I mean lead in the sense that as the leader. But everytime I can't help but have been forced to become one. The reason is, because I'm just too good, that's bullshit and false assumption from people. However I can't stand also to be the follower, sometimes I feel like my idea would be better for the things or so. Anyway, either way I also the one who did the most part of the whole damn thing. They literally do not care or simply cause thinking 'hey Alex is here, he'll do better'. Hmmm. And at the end, I am the only one who get freaked out and stressed out for completing a task given. To make sure that the thing is perfectly managed and done. Being a perfectionist is that's why so tiring. Cheers to all the virgos.

I actually got lots of things to share with but again I have no time for that. Especially the moment when we went to Johor for our Baksis program. But I promised here, I'll be sharing with y'all soon enough.

Peace out, and happy working.



No comments: